The Waffle House is located on the west side of Gulf Blvd. in St Pete, just South of So. Pasadena Drive. It opened its doors in 1955 in a suburb of Atlanta and soon became a favorite breakfast spot.
The Waffle House offers many items for breakfast, including biscuits and gravy, steak and eggs and its famous waffles, served in many ways. Lunch and dinner items consist of burgers, wraps, sandwiches, chili, soups, pork chops, chicken and steaks. This location is clean and friendly and is very popular with the locals. It has a kids' menu, a light menu, the classic menu and a dollar menu, so customers can watch their pennies while enjoying a good meal.
- Hours: Daily, 24hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Street level; handicapped accessible
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.wafflehouse.com/welcome/menu
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Fast Food
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun