TJ's Italian Cafe
For fresh seafood, delicious pasta and brick-oven-baked pizzas and sandwiches, this landmark restaurant has been perfecting its craft over the last couple of decades. TJ's is a small, freestanding building near the intersection of Gulf Boulevard and 16th Avenue. You can enjoy your food inside the well-decorated diner or while watching the sunset over the ocean from the patio. The early bird menu offers 11 entrées for under $10 each between the hours of 11am and 6pm.
- Hours: Mon - Thurs, 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, noon - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Parking spaces and wheelchair ramp
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.halfpricepizza.com/menu.htm
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Veal tenderloin scallopini, seafood medley, grouper piccata, shrimp fetuccini alfredo, calzones, pepperoni stromboli
- Price level: $$
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual