The Pub Waterfront Restaurant and Lounge
The Pub is located on Gulf Boulevard directly across the street from the beach and at Mile Marker 27, if you are coming by boat. There are 50 boat slips of various sizes to accommodate all the hungry or thirsty captains out on the water. There are plenty of tables inside and outside, with fantastic views of the bay, with an endless parade of boats going by. The menu has something for every taste, including seafood, steaks, burgers and wraps. Some of the delicious specialties are Tomato Basil Crusted Mahi, Fried Lobster and Baked Chicago Oysters.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, 11am - 11pm; Sat, 8am - 11pm; Sun, 8am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Founding Date: 1960
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Dining and drinks
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.thepubwaterfrontrestaurant.com/pdf/menu.pdf
- Specialties: Parmesan Baked Grouper
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The beach and the people
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern
- Signature dishes: Onion Crusted Salmon is fresh salmon topped with an onion crust.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Captain’s Platter's is shrimp, scallops and grouper, fried, broiled or blackened.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 54
- Features: Brunch, Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Romantic, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual