The Beach Art Center
The Beach Art Center is located right next to City Hall and across from the city park with playgrounds, skating rink, tennis courts and picnic tables. This Art Center focuses on the visual arts like water color, suni-e, acrylics, oils, pottery, drawing and air painting. Classes are offered for all levels of skill in many different types of art, paint and working with clay. There is an on-site gift shop with a wide selection of unique items for sale that was handmade by the members.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 8:30am - 4pm; Fri, 9am - noon
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is level with the parking lot.
- Founding Date: 1978
- Ticket information: Memberships are $50 per year for a single person, $65 for a family and $500 for a lifetime membership
- Buy tickets online [link]: www.beachartcenter.org/member.htm
- Student discounts: No
- Senior discounts: No
- Private parties: Yes
- Food/drink: No
- Alcohol served: No
- Coat/bag check: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Restrictions: No smoking
- What makes this community special?: The beach.
- Is there a particular focus for this gallery?: The visual arts.
- Art specialties: Painting, Prints, Sculpture