Sweet Sage Cafe
Sweet Sage Cafe is located right on Gulf Boulevard: just follow the flip flops painted on the wall in the parking lot to the front door of this cute cafe. Once inside you will notice elegant glass cases with jewelry for sale and other fine gifts. To the left is a 7 table dining room with more gifts like lamps, sea shells and sculptures for sale. To the right is a larger dining room with more tables and gifts to select from.
The gifts for sale are mostly from local artists. The food aims to be fantastic and the menu has favorites like Eggs Benedict, waffles, wraps and sandwiches. Bring your furry friend and enjoy a bite to eat outdoors in the Garden of Eatin. You can order from the doggie menu if your pet wants to dine with you.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 2pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Dining and gifts.
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.sweetsagecafe.com/clearwater-restaurant-breakfast
- Specialties: Eggs Benedict.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The weather and the people.
- Cuisine: American, Belgian, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, French, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern
- Signature dishes: Waffle Daffle
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Dairyberry Crunch
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 22
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual