St. Petersburg Nights is a Russian restaurant on the beach that specializes in unique live entertainment and European cuisine. A wide range of food is served, from traditional Russian and Ukrainian dishes to Eastern European and Mediterranean favorites. A full bar serves a variety of beers and wines as well as a large selection of vodkas, some of which are very hard to find. After dinner, patrons can enjoy flavored tobacco and tea in the hookah lounge. Live bands and DJs play tunes on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Hours: Wed - Thu, 5pm - midnight; Fri - Sat, 5pm - 2am; Sun, 5pm - 10pm; Mon - Tue, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is street-level entry.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Russian, Ukrainian and Eastern European food
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: International, Russian
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dancing, Dinner, Live Entertainment, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual