Peg loves to cook for people who love food. She has been a head chef and managed other restaurants for over 10 years. Now she has a classy cafe of her own where the menu is based on customer requests. Thursday evening's special is German food. Beer and wine available every day. The walls are are decorated with local artist pieces. Peg does not accept a commission but allows artists to show and sell their work. Private parties can always be arranged.
- Hours: Tue - Wed; 7am - 2pm; Thu - Sat, 7am - 8pm; Sun, 7am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entry and restroom
- Founding Date: 2010
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Quaint neighboobhood feel where everyone knows everyone.
- Cuisine: American, German
- Signature dishes: Filet mignon poppers.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Slow roasted corned beef hash.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Peg Wangler
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: Casual