Paradise Sweets, on the corner of Gulf Way and historic 8th Avenue, sells a variety of sweets, from ice cream and candy to coffee drinks. The coffee is roasted in-house, and the shop carries ice cream from Working Cow. Outdoor seating is available, with adirondack chairs positioned toward the beach so that customers can watch the sun set in the evenings.
- Hours: Daily, 9am - 8pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Ground-level entrance
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Ice cream, coffee and sweets
- Food & dining options: Natural, Sugar-free
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: The Pass-a-ccino, a frozen cappuccino using Paradise's in-house roasted coffee
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Number of candy varieties: 67