Jimmy Gauna's is located on the Holiday Inn Harbourside property.It is a Key West style restaurant and bar with indoor and outdoor seating overlooking the intercoastal waterway and the swimming pool. There is a large deck with plenty of seating to enjoy the sweet Gulf breezes. The full menu includes local favorites Gulf Grouper Marquesa, Bonsai Shrimp and Mango Mahi Mahi. There is live entertainment on most nights and and you can even purchase Gauna Gear like Tee shirts, hats and koozies.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: There is an elevator
- Founding Date: 1986
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Dining and drinks
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.hiharbourside.com/pdf-files/jimmy-guanas-menu.pdf
- Specialties: Seafood Lover’s Combo is Jumbo Shrimp, Sea Scallops and Gulf Grouper fried golden brown in beer batter.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The Gulf of Mexico and tourist
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern
- Signature dishes: Grouper Marquesa is fresh grouper filet egg dipped with parmesan and light garlic,crowned with real crabmeat and baked Topped with a touch of alfredo.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Mango Mahi Mahi is Blackened Mahi Mahi topped with a tropical mango salsa
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 43
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Romantic, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual