Gulf Bistro is located on the east side of Gulf Boulevard just north of Madeira Way.
Gulf Bistro is a delightful cozy French cafe with servers that are friendly, attentive and very helpful when it comes to ordering. The decor inside is wonderful and welcoming.
The bistro menu boasts an amazing collection of fine French meals. The lunch menu offers a nice selction of salads and soups, eggs, baguette sandwiches, with crepes and croissants served up in a bevy of fantastically French delicious ways. Gulf Bistro's dinner menu is filled with Chef's specials consisting of mahi mahi, salmon, tilapia, and other treats from the sea, to chicken, pork, lamb, duck or beef that are prepared in a variety of ways that will tantilize the tastebuds. The Gulf Bistro has a wonderful dessert menu as well.
Enjoy contemporary French cuisine without boarding a jet.
- Hours: Lunch: Tue - Fri, 11am - 2pm; Dinner: Mon -Sat, 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Street level entry
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.bistrocafedefrance.com/dinner-menu.html
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: French
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Owner/Chef Frederic
- Features: Dinner, Live Entertainment, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual