This eatery has been family owned and operated for more than three decades. It offers daily homemade specials for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Its fresh, never frozen, Black Angus beef is a popular menu item. Since its opening, it has been recognized as serving some of the best hot wings in Pinellas County. Wine and beer are available, and Monday features $1 drafts.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 7am - 11pm; Fri, Sat, 7am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Accessible entrance
- Founding Date: 1981
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: It is next to the beach.
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual