Dixie's Little Dog House
This location has been a "doghouse" for decades but three years ago it became Dixie's. It serves all sorts of sausages in a bun any way you like it.
Also on the menu are real milk shakes, malts and floats.
- Hours: Daily, 11am-6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entry
- Founding Date: 2007
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Laid-back good people with a relaxed island attitude.
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Chicago dog: Beef dog with mustard, dill & sweet relish, onions, tomatoes, celery salt and sport peppers.
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 6
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual