On Thursday, Oct. 25, President Obama will begin the second day of his “America Forward!” Tour with a grassroots event in Tampa.
Obama will speak at the State Museum Centennial Park in Ybor City, with doors opening at 7 a.m. The event is free and open to the public, but tickets are required for entrance.
One free ticket per person will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. To pick up your ticket, visit one of the following locations, starting at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 23:
- OFA-FL Ybor City Office, 1702 N. 14th Street, Tampa, FL
- OFA-FL Riverview Office, 11215 Bloomingdale Ave, Riverview, FL
- OFA-FL Temple Terrace Office, 5246 East Fowler, Suite 4, Temple Terrace, FL
- OFA-FL Egypt Lake Office, 3105 W. Waters Ave., Suite 315, Tampa, FL
- OFA-FL South Tampa Office, 3825 Henderson Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33629
- Joe Chillura Courthouse Square, Corner of Kennedy Boulevard and Pierce Street, Tampa, FL