As 2012 draws to a close, it gives us a chance to reflect on the many changes that took place in the beaches area in the last 365 days.
Many times, we all drove through town wondering, "What's going to be opening there?" We welcomed many businesses to the beaches in 2012. Which ones were you most excited to see open their doors? What shop can you no longer live without? Let us know in the comments below.
To help, here is a list of stories that appeared on Patch in 2012:
- Dizzy Lizzy's Boutique Has Something For Everyone
- DD Collectibles Moves From the Pier to John's Pass
- Fetishes to Return to St. Pete Beach
- Wawa Store Coming to Bay Pines Area
- Guy Harvey Outpost Makes a Splash in St. Pete Beach
- What to Know about the New Casino Cruise