Work on Your Swing and Stay in Shape
August is National Golf Month!
1) It may be hot in August, but it's still great to hit the links! It's National Golf month. Do you have a golf course that you like to go to?
2) Interested in some low-impact yoga? Why not check out chair yoga? You do have to register in advance, but you can definitely check out what it's all about!
3) We're always looking for great story ideas!If you have an idea, let me know email@example.com and we'll get right on it!
4. You can contribute to Patch as well! If there's a subject you know a lot about, blog about it on Patch! Contact us for more information.
5. Here's your Wednesday forecast. It'll be partly cloudy with isolated showers and thunderstorms in the morning and then scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs will be in the lower 90s with a 30 percent chance of rain and heat index ratings reaching 107.