Trouble in Paradise: Five Things on the Beach
Pass-A-Grille residents work at picking up the pieces after the tornado.
1) The clean-up effort continues in Pass-A-Grille. Residents and businesses of Pass-A-Grille were devastated by a tornado that hit late Monday evening, leaving parts of the town in shambles.
2) Do you have a big event and need a way to announce it? Check out our announcements section to get the word out. Creating an announcement is easy to do and, once it’s up, everyone checking out Pinellas Beaches Patch can see it!
3) Do you have news or photos from your own Debby experience? Make sure to share them with us here on Patch.
4) Jimmy B's was announced as the best beach bar in Florida. It sounds like a good enough reason to go out there and celebrate!
5) Here's your Tuesday Forecast. It'll be mostly cloudy with showers likely and a chance of thunderstorms. Highs will be in the mid 80s with a 70 percent chance of rain.