Tickets to Obama's Tampa Rally Available Today
President Barack Obama will be in Florida Thursday, and free tickets are available at several Tampa Bay outlets.
On Thursday, Oct. 25, President Obama will begin the second day of his “America Forward!” Tour with a grassroots event in Tampa.
Obama will speak at the State Museum Centennial Park in Ybor City, with doors opening at 7 a.m. The event is free and open to the public, but tickets are required for entrance.
One free ticket per person will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. To pick up your ticket, visit one of the following locations, starting at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 23:
- OFA-FL Ybor City Office, 1702 N. 14th Street, Tampa, FL
- OFA-FL Riverview Office, 11215 Bloomingdale Ave, Riverview, FL
- OFA-FL Temple Terrace Office, 5246 East Fowler, Suite 4, Temple Terrace, FL
- OFA-FL Egypt Lake Office, 3105 W. Waters Ave., Suite 315, Tampa, FL
- OFA-FL South Tampa Office, 3825 Henderson Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33629
- Joe Chillura Courthouse Square, Corner of Kennedy Boulevard and Pierce Street, Tampa, FL