Skies Are Sunny and Al Lubel is in Town
Here are five things you need to know for Saturday, July 28.
1) The Pinellas Bayway remains partially closed today. East bound construction is expected to end Friday, August 3. Folks are being instructed to use the Corey Causeway instead.
2) Highs near 90 will keep beach lovers happy in the sun. Don’t forget that SPF 45. It’s going to be a hot one today!
3) Speaking of heat, did you takes notes from our article on hydration? You might be surprised at some of the water-filled foods that can be just as helpful as chugging a bottle of water.
4) Al Lubel is still in town with his famous stand up routine. Lubel’s last performance is tonight at Coconuts Comedy Club on St. Pete Beach. Food and drinks are available for purchase and reservations are suggested.
5) Find out what you may have missed on Patch this week. The Week in Review is a simple way to look back at the top stories of the week.