Ready to pull out the boxes of holiday ornaments, glittery tinsel and strings of lights?
If a "real" Christmas tree is part of your holiday decorating plan, several nonprofits around the beaches have plenty of fresh trees for sale. Proceeds benefit the hosting nonprofits and other local charities.
Places to buy Christmas trees:
1. Boy Scout Troop 340
- Address: 5400 Seminole Blvd., Seminole
- Hours: Monday through Friday 6 until 9 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. until 9 p.m., Sunday noon until 9 p.m.
- Trees come from Michigan
2. Seminole Assembly
- Address: 10600 113th St. N., Seminole
- Hours: Daily 9 a.m. until 9 p.m.
- Trees come from Oregon
3. Seminole Kiwanis
- Address: 113th Street near 84th Avenue in Seminole
- Hours: Monday through Friday 4 until 8 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. until 8 p.m., Sunday noon until 7 p.m.
- Trees come from North Carolina
Know of other nonprofits selling trees around the beaches? Please add the name, address and hours in the comments below.