Honor our Country: Five Things on the Beach
It's Flag Day, a day to honor our servicemembers, our country and our flag.
1) Happy Flag Day. If you know a veteran, make sure to thank him today. If you want to pay tribute to your older flags, make sure to go to Indian Rocks Beach Today for the Flag Day Ceremony.
2) What's your most memorable experience with your dad? Let us know in the comments of our Talkback!
3) We have a Facebook page where you can check out all of our most recent stories here on the beaches, as well as comment and post on our wall. Check us out and like us on Facebook.
4) The Suncoast Seabird Sanctuary is looking for volunteers to help out with the birds and guests. If you would like to help out, contact the Seabird Sanctuary at (727) 392-4291 for more information on how you can.
5) Here's your Thursday forecast. It'll be partly cloudy with isolated showers and thunderstorms. Highs will be in the upper 80s with a 20 percent chance of rain.