Go Skateboard: Five Things on the Beach
Make some time in your day to shred for Go Skateboarding Day.
1) It's Go Skateboarding Day. If you like hitting out with your board, then this is the day to do it!
2) How do you feel about the Sheriff's Office possibly taking over for the St. Pete Beach Police? Let us know!
3) Would you know what to do with a manatee? If you would give it food or water, you may want to think twice.
4) Do you have interesting stories about the beaches or know of things that can help out other beachgoers? Why not become a blogger for Patch! If you're interested, e-mail the editor at email@example.com for more information.
5) Here's your Thursday Forecast. It'll be mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning and then showers likely and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs will be in the upper 80s with a 70 percent chance of rain.