Five Things on the Beach: Gone to the Dogs
Patch has got dogs on the mind after yesterday.
1) We were at the Pinellas County Animal Services yesterday, and helped find homes for nine pets! If you want to see the seven dogs and two cats who found homes, check back on the site a little later today!
2) There are still plenty of animals who do need a home though. Make sure to check out our video of the dogs who could use a home at the Pinellas County Animal Shelter.
3) If you want to read with a dog, you should meet Tucker. Tucker is a listening dog who comes down to the St. Pete Beach library. He helps kids get comfortable reading out loud and in public. Not only that, but Tucker is a sweetheart and very attentive. He'll be at the library starting at 4 p.m.
4) Got some great photos of your dog? Upload them to our gallery and show them off to everyone!
5) Here's your Thursday Forecast. It'll be partly cloudy with highs in the mid 80s. With no chance of rain, you don't have to worry about it raining cats and dogs.