Join the St. Pete Beach City Commission as they go over a number of items on Tuesday night. The meeting will take place at 6pm in the Commission Chambers building (155 Corey Ave.).
1. Changes to the Agenda- Any agenda items to be added, moved, or deleted will be addressed at this time. Added items will be assigned agenda item numbers and moved items should remain with the same item numbers. Notation will be made that those items will be taken out of order. Consent items may be removed for discussion, changes, and/or anticipation of a non-unanimous vote and considered separately on the request of anyone on the Commission or by a majority vote of the City Commission upon request of an audience member.
2. Presentations- Presentations shall be limited to 5 minutes for non-city government related items. None for this agenda
3. Audience Comments- Comments shall be limited to 3 minutes per person to issues not on the agenda.
- a. Authorize the City Manager to enter into a purchasing agreement with Ram Marine Services, Inc., for seawall repairs in the amount of $75,211.
- b. Authorize the City Manager to enter into a purchasing agreement with the ASH Group, Inc., for the replacement of the generator housing and fuel tank at Reclaimed Water Booster Station #550 in the amount of $78,692.50.
- c. Authorize the City Manager to enter into a purchasing agreement with Envirowaste Services Group for stormwater drainage outfall cleaning and inspecting in the amount of $105,000.
- d. Authorize the City Manager to enter into a Uniform Collection Agreement with the Pinellas County Tax Collector for collection of the stormwater non-ad valorem assessment second tier (variable).
5. Action Items
- a. Public Hearing for Variance 2012-0021, requesting the extension of an existing deck seaward of the City Coastal Construction and Excavation Setback Line (Quasi-Judicial).
- b. Authorization for the City Manager to accept a proposal from Public Risk Management of Florida for renewal of the City insurance policies covering the period from October 1, 2012 thru September 30, 2013 in the amount of $430,780.
- a. Ordinance 2012-10, Final Reading and Public Hearing, amendment to the City Charter repealing Section 4.06 which provides that the St. Pete Beach Police Department shall be established as a charter Department and providing for ballot language for the November 6, 2012 election.
- b. Ordinance 2012-11, Final Reading and Public Hearing, providing for amendment of Section 82-260 of Division 1, Article III, of Chapter 82 of the code of ordinances, pertaining to the issuance of metered and non metered parking space permits.
- c. Ordinance 2012-12, Final Reading and Public Hearing, providing for the amendment of the Appendix A Fee Schedule of the Code of Ordinances as set forth in Attachment A pertaining to the issuance and rates for daily and monthly metered and non metered "B" Permit parking space permits.
7. Resolutions– None for this agenda
8. Items for Discussion– None for this agenda
9. City Manager, City Attorney and City Commission Reports
- a. Quarterly Department Reports (online only)