Beachside Art: Five Things on the Beach
Check out some art on the beach today!
1) Moonfish Bay is putting on an art exhibition and it sounds like a fun time! Make sure to check out their gallery if you get a chance!
2) Looking for more art? Check out the Pass-A-Grille Art Mart held on the beach patio next to the Paradise Grill and across from The Hurricane and browse fine art and handmade local crafts.
3) It's going to be a great weekend! If you're not sure what to do, why not check out Patch Minute for some ideas!
4) Patch still is looking for bloggers. If you have interesting stories, you should think about blogging for Patch. Contact me for more information.
5) Here's your Saturday Forecast. It'll be partly cloudy with highs in the mid 80s with no chance of rain.