Social Media Marketing Extravaganza Is July 12, St. Pete Pier
Patch and LocalShops1.com are sponsoring the Ultimate Social Media Marketing Extravaganza and Business Expo July 12 from 6-9 p.m. at the St. Pete Pier (third-floor ballroom).
Register now to reserve your seat; tickets include seating to hear our panel of experts and keynote speaker, appetizers from Bowled and other local vendors, and free one-on-one advice with social media experts.
Hot topics will include business websites, Facebook, Twitter and blogging!
Keynote Speaker: Michael Cecere owns the restuarant Bowled in St. Pete. Cecere will share his personal story of how social media helped save his 4th Street North Restaurant.
Our panelists will offer useful Social Media Power Tips.
- Linda Hersey, Associate Regional Patch Editor, and Cherlene Willis, Local Editor, talk about how social media can drive consumers to your organization and keep your most loyal customers happy.
- Jon LaBudde, owner of Jonny Reno's restaurant and publisher of "Blasts From the 'Burg" e-newsletter on email marketing.
- Michele Northrup, a.k.a., Saucy Queen, founder of Intensity Academy. Gourmet Sauces, on how social media helped to grown her business.
- Ebony Grimsley, founder of Above Promotions in Tampa.
- Mo Venouziou, Vice President of LocalShops1.com.
- Blogger Gene "Doc" Webb, on the power of the virtual word.
Enjoy the beautiful waterfront view, casual conversations, appetizers, gift give-aways, raffles and a cash bar. If you haven't stopped by the Pier in a while, this may be your last visit, as the city moves to demolish the building and make room for a more modern replacement.
The cost is only $20 per person and $10 to LocalShops1 members and Pier merchants.
Oh yeah, we'll offer one-on-one help with your website. What is your site's performance and how can you improve it? Talk to the experts.
You're encouraged to register for the event as seats are limited. You may register online through LocalShops1.com.
At the door: $25 if seats are available. A portion of the proceeds from the cash bar will benefit the Downtown Business Association.
Questions? Call Linda Hersey, 727-480-4163.