Host Families Needed For High School Academic Exchange Student
- Organization: PAX-Program of Academic Exchange
- Causes: Educational, Kids, Women
- Date(s): August 2012 to June 2013, 10-month commitment to host the student throughout the school year.
- Contact person: Karen
- Phone: 727-329-8060
- Website: www.pax.org
Host families needed for the upcoming academic year. High School Students come from Thailand, Spain, Germany, Italy, Brazil, South Korea and from over 78 countries around the world.
The host family commits to providing their chosen student with:
- Three meals per day.
- 10-month commitment to host the student throughout the school year from mid-August through the beginning of June.
- A place to sleep (they cannot share a bed) but they can share a room with a child within 4 to 5 yrs of age.
- Students assimilate to host family and schedule.
- Students attend the high school in your school zone and can take the school bus.
- 24/7 support by Local Community Coordinator & National office.
Families do NOT get paid, this is a labor of love. Please call 727-329-8060 if you are interested in opening your heart and home to an amazing young student. The joy & inspiration & a life time of good memories and friendship will be priceless and treasured forever.